The Rental Association of Wenatchee Valley is an organization of property owners, with members in throughout North Central Washington including Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Cashmere, Chelan, and Manson, as well as Douglas, Kittitas and Okanogan Counties.
The purposes of the organization are:
- Advance the general welfare of the rental industry.
- Participation in local and state government.
- Cooperation with local and state housing authorities.
- Protect rental owners from unfair city, county, and state legislation.
- Advocate a “Code of Ethics” to maintain high professional standards and sound business methods among members for the benefit of the industry and the public.
PO Box 554 | Wenatchee, WA 98807